Down a secluded drive in the heart of the prestigious Cap d'Antibes ( west side) on the French Riviera you will find a former rose farm lovingly restored as a family or second residence.
• With a wonderful , expansive garden, professional level tennis courts and a perfectly situated pool this property is rather rare , due to it's very high level renovation and perfect attention to detail.
• Bathed in light from all angles you will enjoy interior living but feel the nature and sunlight throughout the house.
• This move-in-ready property is harmonious, tasteful and solid, melding the period property with a design level adapted to modern living. Featuring 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms it is totally adapted for large family or friends gatherings.
• A great floor plan, very large, equally sized bedrooms and bathrooms and intelligent use of space to create a cinema and gym make this property stand out.
• During the winter months the under-floor heating and the use of the four fireplaces will enchant you and in the Cote d'Azur summer months the use of the central air-conditioning is a boon.
• Other features - Heated pool, fully equipped fitness room, sauna, steam bath, home cinema, tennis court, large landscaped garden ornamented by Mediterranean trees and plants,century old olive trees producing their own olive oil, independent guesthouse.
• Outside, just set back from the ocean , you enter a glorious garden with multiple areas to enjoy, not least the incredible tennis courts worthy of a Pro.
• The property commands a significant rental income and details, profitability and historic data can be provided on request.
• #VINGT Paris loves - You cannot fail to be seduced by the soul of this home which dates back close to two centuries and can be enjoyed all year round.
Property Ref: PSU1402
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)