The epitome of elegance, this picture-perfect property from 1930 has been beautifully decorated in a classic French style - reflecting its location in the heart of quintessential Paris.
• Purchased via VINGT Paris, and renovated and decorated to a high standard by one of our favourite designers, this super-chic apartment is an absolute gem.
• Decorated with a soothing colour scheme, it also offers stunning features - including high ceilings, hardwood floors and traditional mantlepieces.
• Situated on the second floor, the property comprises a spacious living and dining area, a large fully-equipped kitchen, two double bedrooms and a beautiful bathroom.
• Located in the 16th arrondissement, the apartment is just a few minutes walk to the famous area of Trocadéro, the Seine and the luxury shopping of the Triangle d'Or.
• Best of all, you will never tire of the sight that greets you as you step out the front door onto rue Greuze - a stunning view of the Tour Eiffel that has to be seen to be believed!
• We love the elaborate design and gorgeous décor of this chic apartment - and then there's that view from the front of the building, too!
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU302
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more