WHETHER BUYING, SELLING OR RENTING
Located in the Latin Quarter, in a beautiful building from 1890, this one-bedroom apartment has been elegantly furnished with antiques and collectibles - and it's also just a short stroll from the impressive Roman amphitheatre, the Arènes de Lutèce, as well as the Sorbonne University and the Jardin des Plantes.
• Excellently located, this lovely property is situated on rue de Navarre - probably one of the oldest streets in Paris as it provides an access point to the arenas of Lutèce, built in the 1st century.
• Offering an interesting history, the building was once home to the famous French art historian Émile Mâle who lived there for many years.
• The apartment itself comprises a pleasant sitting room connected to an open fully-equipped kitchen, as well as a quiet bedroom with en-suite bathroom and plentiful storage.
• In addition, there is the added bonus of a comfortable sofa bed, ready and waiting for when any guests come to stay.
• Finally, Paris's best gastronomic delights, from butcher's and bakers to the popular market at Place Monge, are also close by as well.
• #VingtLoves: This lovely light-filled apartment has been furnished to a very high standard - and it's also perfectly located for all the best of the 5th arrondissement.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU307
The 5th arrondissement has been home to the Quartier Latin for eight hundred years. Lutèce, ancient Paris, was born on the slopes of the 5th. The arrondissement saw the first glimmer of Roman civilization, anorexic saints, bewigged intellectuals, and pavement‐throwing anarchists. The 5th is eternally old and new. Students mill along Le Boul’ Mich’ (Boulevard… read more