A real jewel of a place, this light-filled one-bedroom apartment is found in the heart of the foodie destination 'rue Rambuteau' with all the best of the Marais right on the doorstep.
• Tucked away in one of Paris' most popular districts, this charming apartment is located in a lovely building dating from around 1870.
• Situated on the fourth floor, with an elevator taking you right to your front door, the property is filled with light from the windows in the salon, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
• Among the historic features to be found here are the pretty iron railings, hard-wood flooring and decorative fireplace.
• Located directly on one of Paris' best food-market streets, there is also a plethora of great restaurants, patisseries, boulangeries and fromageries close by.
• Just one block from the Pompidou Centre, the apartment is also within walking distance of the Seine River and less than 150m from the closest metro station (Rambuteau).
• #VingtLoves: With everything you need for your perfect Paris home, this apartment is a true gem.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU459
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more