PLEASE NOTE THE PRICES FOR THIS PROPERTY ARE ON A WEEKLY BASIS
• The Mas du Marechal is situated in the village of Vers Pont du Gard which is in the heart of the Cotes du Rhone wine region. It is also a stone's throw away from the legionary Pont du Gard, the almost 2000 year old Roman Aqueduct. This is a World Heritage site and is the 3rd most visited site in France after Paris and Mont St. Michel in Brittany.
• The old stone village farmhouse and barn is situated right in the centre of the old part of the village and has been fully and sympathetically restored, the emphasis having been on keeping the original features of the house intact while also providing you with every comfort and luxury possible. The house has been beautifully decorated, is fully equipped and has 5 double bedrooms with crisp percale bedding, each bedroom having it's own fresh new bathroom. This house is ideal for large family groups or a group of friends.
• The wonderful open plan kitchen is equipped to please a gourmet cook. The central island is a cook's dream and the extra seating around the island and in the kitchen area allows for group cooking sessions while sipping a glass of the local ice cold rose.
• A large airy living area opens onto the garden and shaded terrace, overlooking the sparkling pool which helps to keeps the Provencal heat at bay. The courtyard garden has a second entry through a gate which gives onto a small impasse, perfect for coming in and out with bicycles.
• The village of Vers Pont du Gard is a lively working village with all the amenities that you require during your stay. A fresh produce farmers market takes place on the square three times a week. A fresh fish van arrives once a week. You can also buy wine directly from the kitchen door of the local vineyard or at the wine co-operative. Food and wine are the main attractions of the area and sublime food markets abound.
• Low season EUR2300 / week
• Mid season EUR3500 / week
• High season EUR3900 / week
• LOW SEASON DATES:
• 03 Jan - 31 Mar
• 01 Oct - 20 Dec
• MID SEASON DATES:
• 01 Apr - 30 June
• 01 Sept - 30 Sept
• HIGH SEASON DATES
• 01 Jul - 31 Aug
• Rates are per week, for a seven night stay. Changeover day is Friday.
• Long and shorter stays out of season can be accommodated.
• CURRENT AVAILABILITY
• March 30 th to Friday 4 May ( Includes Easter)
• Friday 1 June to Friday 8 June
• Friday 13 July to Friday 27 July
• Friday 7 September to Friday 28 September.
Property Ref: PSU464