Amazing street at Montmartre !
• Small but perfectly formed, this picturesque property overlooks one of Montmartre's most romantic cobblestone streets.
• Found on the second floor of a pristine building from 1870, this charming studio has been designed with an expert eye to make the most of every corner.
• Completely renovated to a very high standard, it comprises a fully-equipped kitchen and shower room plus a bedroom zone.
• Stylishly designed throughout, to maximise the space, every item of furniture has been lovingly chosen for this very special apartment.
• Best of all, though, is that view - really capturing the famous artists' district of Montmartre in all its charming, olde-worlde splendour.
• On the doorstep, you also have beautiful boutiques, excellent restaurants and the snowy-white domes of the Sacré-Coeur.
• #VingtLoves: For those who dream of the magic of Montmartre, it's hard to think of a more perfect pied-à-terre.
• TV, WiFi and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU531
Montmartre. The name evokes disheveled, bohemian, bacchanalian fin de siècle carousing, twisting crawling streets, the legendary Moulin Rouge and, lest we forget, Amélie Poulain. Parisians revile Montmartre as much as they cherish the mysterious hill in northern Paris. For a relatively small arrondissement, the 18th is arguably the most notorious, but over the last few years many interesting places… read more