Very rare on the rental market, this central Paris eyrie, with its elegant salon overlooking the Seine and the famous Île Saint-Louis, is the chance of a lifetime.
• Located on the fifth floor with a lift, this luxury apartment offers a spectacular panorama over the river from both the impressive lounge and the master bedroom.
• Then there is the wrap-around balcony, perfect for an al-fresco dinner, while watching the boats sail peacefully by.
• Built around the turn of the century, the apartment boats a whole host of beautiful features including parquet flooring, marble fireplaces and tall windows.
• The dining room is connected to a modern kitchen - and, for those who like to entertain, a butler's pantry - and offers a view of the Notre-Dame church.
• The property also has two further bedrooms and a large bathroom plus self-contained staff accommodation.
• #VingtLoves: This apartment really does offer some of the most spectacular views in Paris - from the Seine right before you to the Notre-Dame beyond.
• WI-FI, Telephone and TV included.
Property Ref: PSU618
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is… read more