Enjoy your coffee and croissants or a glass of wine on your own private balcony in this chic three-bedroom apartment in the 16th arrondissement, one of Paris' most exclusive neighborhoods. Close to the boutiques on the avenue Victor Hugo, the Trocadéro and its gardens, and an easy walk to the Arc de Triomphe, this apartment is an ideal base to enjoy the City of Light in style, comfort and classic Parisian decor.
• The living area combines vintage decor, including antique furniture and hardwood parquet floors with modern comfort and amenities. A separate dining area with marble fireplace is ideal for entertaining, prepared in the fully-equipped modern kitchen provides. Natural light comes in through the large windows which also give stunning views of Parisian rooftops.
• Bedrooms and bathrooms are on two levels providing space for groups or families and all the bedrooms offer air conditioning and high-quality linens. All bathrooms are modern and stylish with beautiful tile designs.
• Master bedroom: 1 king bed / En suite half bath
• Bedroom 2: 1 king bed (or 2 singles) / En suite half bath
• Bedroom 3: 1 twin/single with an extra floor futon as required / En suite full bath
• Extra bathroom: Half bath
• This magnificent apartment is perfectly located in a quiet neighbourhood but with ease of access to the bustle of Paris along with the nearby attractions of the Eiffel Tower, avenue Victor Hugo, the Bois de Boulogne, and the Arc de Triomphe as well as less-known gems such as the Palais de Tokyo contemporary art museum, the Musée Marmottan, the Passy covered market, the renowned Yves-Marie Le Bourdonnec butcher, the idyllic Jardin du Ranelagh and the recently added the Fondation Louis Vuitton art museum.
Property Ref: PSU756
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more