Stunning one bedroom apartment on a quiet street just off the famous Avenue Champs Elysées. The Hausmannian building has lots of history and was previously a boutique hotel hence the large entrance and staircase. Beautiful view over the Parisian rooftops and the Eiffel Tower.
• Spacious and bright apartment with parquet floor, mouldings and beautiful windows.
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher. Washer/dryer combination. Sofa bed for when guests stay in the living room.
• Desk with chair for work at home interests.
• Built in Robes in the bedroom, loads of cupboard space !
• Metro George V / Metro CDG Etoile Line 1
• #VINGTLoves the location
• WI-FI, Telephone and TV included.
Property Ref: PSU860
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more