Located in the 8th arrondissement, this luxury apartment is found just steps from the Élysée Palace and famous rue Saint-Honoré with all its shopping, cafés and restaurants.
• Built around 1850, this charming property is the height of Parisian style with lofty ceilings, stone fireplaces, attractive mouldings, parquet floors and large windows.
• Newly renovated, it also comes with all the mod-cons anyone could wish for - including a stunning contemporary kitchen.
• Beautifully decorated throughout, entering this apartment feels like stepping into a magazine photo shoot.
• There is also a laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer
• Found in an ideal location, the Tuileries gardens and the river Seine are just a short walk away.
• Tenants to pay for cleaning twice per week extra to rental price
• #VingtLoves: Packed with period features, there's so much to love about this characterful apartment.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone Included
Property Ref: PSU869
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more