Dating from the early 1900's, this gorgeous two-bedroom apartment is found on the famous rue des Tournelles, which bisects the 3rd and 4th arrondissements, with all the magic of the Marais right on the doorstep.
• Located on the first floor of a lovely, characterful building, this elegant property offers lofty windows, high ceilings, parquet flooring, elegant ceiling mouldings and a stunning decorative fireplace.
• The epitome of Parisian charm, the beautifully decorated living room is complemented by a dining area and open-plan fitted kitchen, ready for your Parisian entertaining.
• In addition, there are two bedrooms and two bathrooms, so plenty of room for everyone to have their own space, and there is the added bonus of a washing machine and dryer.
• Light and bright throughout, this charming building offers the classic Parisian living experience and there is also a lovely, leafy courtyard at its heart.
• Located in the 3rd arrondissement, close to the famous square of place des Vosges, all the cafés, bars, restaurants, shops and artist galleries of the Marais are just a few steps away.
• #VingtLoves: We love all the historic features of this enchanting apartment, as well as the classic Parisian décor, and then you're also in one of the best parts of the city.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU883
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more