Overlooking the famed rue de Trésor in the Marais, the tall, open windows of this luxury apartment offer a perfect view into this lively Parisian destination.
• From sunrise to sunset, this lovely third-floor property is filled with natural light, creating subtle changes to its appearance according to the time of day.
• Offering two bedrooms, there is ample space for families and groups of friends - and, with the added bonus of an elevator, it is also pushchair-friendly.
• Found in a brilliant location, this apartment is close to the renowned fashion houses, trendy cafés and art galleries of le Marais.
• Something of a rarity in Paris, the apartment has a bathtub - the perfect place to unwind after a busy day shopping in the cobblestone streets.
• There is also a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, plus air-con fan unit, so all the comforts of home can be found here too.
• #VingtLoves: With its views over this well-known street in the Marais, if you enjoy a spot of people-watching then this is the apartment for you.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU937
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more