Overlooking the famed rue de Trésor in the Marais, the tall, open windows of this luxury apartment offer a perfect view into this lively Parisian destination.
• From sunrise to sunset, this lovely third-floor property is filled with natural light, creating subtle changes to its appearance according to the time of day.
• Offering two bedrooms, there is ample space for families and groups of friends - and, with the added bonus of an elevator, it is also pushchair-friendly.
• Found in a brilliant location, this apartment is close to the renowned fashion houses, trendy cafés and art galleries of le Marais.
• Something of a rarity in Paris, the apartment has a bathtub - the perfect place to unwind after a busy day shopping in the cobblestone streets.
• There is also a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, plus air-con fan unit, so all the comforts of home can be found here too.
• #VingtLoves: With its views over this well-known street in the Marais, if you enjoy a spot of people-watching then this is the apartment for you.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU937
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is… read more