Light, airy and bright, this spacious one-bedroom apartment offers great views over the picturesque architecture of the Marais - one of the most in-demand districts of Paris.
• Located on the fourth floor of a building from the 1880's, with the added bonus of a lift, this property has that coveted combination of character and space.
• Among its many highlights are large rooms, high ceilings, tall windows, beautiful parquet flooring, elegant ceiling coving and ironwork railings.
• Newly renovated, the apartment is tastefully decorated throughout, and has everything one could need in a home.
• Found on one of the most iconic streets of the Marais, rue des Archives, it epitomises the rich architecture of the area from medieval times onwards.
• On the doorstep, you'll have all the cafés, restaurants, bars, boutiques and galleries for which the Marais is famed.
• #VingtLoves: This is a really bright and cheerful apartment, with plenty of character, in one of the best parts of Paris.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU955
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is… read more