Located on the historic rue de Trésor in the Marais, this design-led luxury apartment is the perfect place from which to enjoy the best of this world-famous district.
• Light, bright and open, this gorgeous property offers classic Parisian views over the lovely architecture of the Marais.
• A short walk from the renowned art galleries, fashion houses and design shops of this hip area, it is perfectly placed for experiencing the latest haute couture trends.
• Beautifully decorated with the latest contemporary furniture, this stylish apartment more than befits its trendy setting.
• Offering two separate bedrooms, one with two single beds, this would be an ideal base for a family or a couple planning to welcome guests.
• Found on the fourth floor with a lift, the property also comes complete with handy extras such as a washing machine and dryer, dishwasher and underfloor heating.
• In addition, the apartment has an estimated monthly rental value, net to owner, of 5,500 EUR.
• #VingtLoves: The contemporary design of this stylish apartment is the perfect foil for the historic building. Copropriété de 19 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 1830 euros.
Property Ref: PSU975
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is… read more