Found in a turn-of-the-century building, this gem of an apartment has been newly renovated throughout, in a contemporary style, and almost has the feel of a modern-day Parisian atelier.
• Beautifully decorated, with a designer's eye, this spacious one-bedroom property is ready and waiting for you to embark on your new Parisian life.
• Situated on the third floor, with a lift, the apartment offers brand-new fittings and furniture throughout - including a dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave.
• Tucked away in a great location in the central 2nd arrondissement, the famous foodie street of rue Montorgueil is just two minutes walk away.
• There you will find some of the best fresh produce that Paris has to offer as well as classic French fare and special delicacies.
• This is a really lovely and authentic district away that is brimming with character but away from the tourist trail.
• Sofa Bed
• Be the first to live in this great new apartment!
• #VingtLoves: There is nothing quite like moving into an apartment that has been newly renovated - and this one also has the added benefit of an excellent location.
• TV, Phone and Internet included
Property Ref: PSU1020
Studios and one-bedroom apartments can only be booked for a minimum of 9 months.
Welcome to the neighborhood Emile Zola called The Belly of Paris. From the 12th century until 1969, Les Halles was the traditional center market of Paris. Food vendors of all kinds sold their wares, brought in fresh every day. The vast market throbbed with housewives, cooks, and thieves. Rippling out from Les Halles is a… read more