The epitome of style, this one-bedroom apartment has been beautifully renovated and is also ideally located in the central 2nd arrondissement.
• Dating from around 1885, this stylish property has classic Parisian features include parquet, mouldings and a fireplace.
• Found on the 5th floor with an elevator, the apartment offers lovely views over a courtyard and rooftops.
• There is also a large terrace, accessible from the living room and bedroom, from which to enjoy the panorama.
• The apartment comes with electric air-conditioning and heating - plus a brand-new washer/dryer, American fridge/freezer, dishwasher and Nespresso - and there is a sofa-bed for when visitors come to stay
• Famous for its fantastic foodie offering, the Montorgueil district boasts an array of highly-regarded specialist shops.
• #VingtLoves: With its newly-renovated decor, and brand-new bathroom and kitchen, this stunning apartment is a textbook lesson in the best of Parisian design.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU809
Studios and one-bedroom apartments can only be booked for a minimum of 9 months.
Welcome to the neighborhood Emile Zola called The Belly of Paris. From the 12th century until 1969, Les Halles was the traditional center market of Paris. Food vendors of all kinds sold their wares, brought in fresh every day. The vast market throbbed with housewives, cooks, and thieves. Rippling out from Les Halles is a… read more