The epitome of style, this one-bedroom apartment has been beautifully renovated and is also ideally located in the central 2nd arrondissement.
• Found on the 5th floor with an elevator, this stylish apartment offers lovely views over a courtyard and rooftops.
• Constructed around 1885, the classic Parisian features include parquet, mouldings and a fireplace.
• There is also a large terrace, accessible from the living room and bedroom, from which to enjoy the panorama.
• Famous for its fantastic foodie offering, the Montorgueil district boasts an array of highly-regarded specialist shops.
• Perfectly positioned for the very best of central Paris, all the main attractions are close by.
• #VingtLoves: Newly renovated, this stunning apartment is a textbook lesson in the best of Parisian design.
Property Ref: PSU809
Studios and one-bedroom apartments can only be booked for a minimum of 9 months.
Welcome to the neighborhood Emile Zola called The Belly of Paris. From the 12th century until 1969, Les Halles was the traditional center market of Paris. Food vendors of all kinds sold their wares, brought in fresh every day. The vast market throbbed with housewives, cooks, and thieves. Rippling out from Les Halles is a… read more