Beautifully renovated in a contemporary style, this super-stylish apartment is found in a historic building in the Marais, in the 4th arrondissement, renowned for its narrow, winding streets, cool boutiques and great galleries.
• Definitely decorated with a designer's eye, this amazing property has been cleverly conceived throughout.
• Found in a 19th-century building, the modern interior marries perfectly with the historic setting and lovely, exposed stonework.
• Situated on the second floor, the apartment comprises an open-plan living and dining area, two double bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen and a super-smart bathroom.
• Both spacious and light, the property overlooks the classic architecture of the Marais - one of the city's oldest and most in-demand districts.
• Right on the doorstep, you will find an amazing array of shops, cafés, bars, restaurants and cinemas, plus some great markets.
• #VingtLoves: Definitely one for those who appreciate good design, this chic apartment is the height of style - and then there's that world-famous location.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1060
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more