Just a few steps from one of the most beautiful squares in Paris, Place des Vosges, this charming two-bedroom apartment is brimming with character.
• Located in a lovely part of the Marais, one of the city's most historic districts, the building itself dates from the early 1800s.
• The apartment comprises a living room, two bedrooms, a bathroom, a well-appointed kitchen and a cellar space.
• Found on the first floor, with a lift, all the windows face onto the courtyard, so it's wonderfully quiet and peaceful.
• The historic features of the property include well-kept wooden flooring and pretty mouldings on the ceiling.
• #VingtLoves: Still one of the city's most coveted districts, it's not every day you find an apartment as nice as this one in the Marais.
• TV, WIFI and internet included
Property Ref: PSU1112
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more