Just a few steps from one of the most beautiful squares in Paris, Place des Vosges, this charming two-bedroom apartment is brimming with character.
• Located in a lovely part of the Marais, one of the city's most historic districts, the building itself dates from the early 1800s.
• The apartment comprises a living room, two bedrooms, a bathroom, a well-appointed kitchen and a cellar space.
• Found on the first floor, with a lift, all the windows face onto the courtyard, so it's wonderfully quiet and peaceful.
• The historic features of the property include well-kept wooden flooring and pretty mouldings on the ceiling.
• #VingtLoves: Still one of the city's most coveted districts, it's not every day you find an apartment as nice as this one in the Marais.
• TV, WIFI and internet included
Property Ref: PSU1112
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is… read more