Found in a beautiful Haussmannian corner building from 1880, in the popular 9th arrondissement, this recently-renovated apartment has everything you need for your new Paris life.
• This two-bedroom property has been beautifully decorated throughout to a high specification by VINGT Paris design
• Located on the first floor, with a lift, the apartment includes a nicely-designed lounge, a cute kitchen, two bedrooms and modern two bathrooms.
• Facing south-east, the property is light and bright, with other benefits including the soundproof windows and a large cellar.
• Offering open views over the 9th arrondissement, this area is very much in-demand thanks to its beautiful buildings, great restaurants and excellent shops.
• Furthermore, this is also one of the best addresses in the district, with all the fantastic food shopping of the rue des Martyrs just couple of minutes away
• #VingtLoves: The 9th arrondissement has become increasingly popular with our client base - and when it's a Haussmannian building as well, it's always a surefire winner.
• TV, WiFi and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1064
Today, the 9th is not to be defined purely through its classic sites but its exciting cultural scene: wide awake within the slanting streets of South Pigalle and dominated by young, creative locals. As a go-to hub for the city’s alternative music scene, it feels like the modern day equivalent to Montmartre’s cabaret-centric past, which… read more