With views of the white-domed Basilica of the Sacré Coeur, this one bedroom apartment is flooded with natural light.
• Take the elevator to the 5th floor, and a small climb to the 6th floor then enter through the front door and find an open plan kitchen and sitting room/dining room with classic parquet flooring and a traditional fireplace.
• The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, 2 electric burners and a dishwasher.
• There is also a large folding dining table that can seat up to 4 people.
• The bedroom, with a double bed has access to a second balcony with an amazing view of Sacre Coeur, great storage space. In the bathroom is a shower, a toilet, sink and a washer.
• #VINGTLoves All of this makes the apartment ideal for inviting new friends and creating a feast from the great local produce shop on the nearby rue des Martyrs and Anvers Friday afternoon open air market.
• WI-FI, Telephone and TV included.
Property Ref: PSU327
Today, the 9th is not to be defined purely through its classic sites but its exciting cultural scene: wide awake within the slanting streets of South Pigalle and dominated by young, creative locals. As a go-to hub for the city’s alternative music scene, it feels like the modern day equivalent to Montmartre’s cabaret-centric past, which… read more