With views of the white-domed Basilica of the Sacré Coeur, this one bedroom apartment is flooded with natural light.
• Take the elevator to the 5th floor, and a small climb to the 6th floor then enter through the front door and find an open plan kitchen and sitting room/dining room with classic parquet flooring and a traditional fireplace.
• The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, 2 electric burners and a dishwasher.
• There is also a large folding dining table that can seat up to 4 people.
• The bedroom, with a double bed has access to a second balcony with an amazing view of Sacre Coeur, great storage space. In the bathroom is a shower, a toilet, sink and a washer.
• #VINGTLoves All of this makes the apartment ideal for inviting new friends and creating a feast from the great local produce shop on the nearby rue des Martyrs and Anvers Friday afternoon open air market.
• WI-FI, Telephone and TV included.
Property Ref: PSU327
How to boil down the 9th arrondissement? Opéra Garnier and Grands Boulevards perform double duties as the stately heart of Haussmann architecture, and veins of avenues swimming with shoppers and carousers. Belle époque era passageways tunnel off the boulevards and ‘Swiss cheese’ the arrondissement. The faubourgs, or “suburbs”, slope up towards the base of Montmartre,… read more