Found in a beautiful Haussmannian corner building from 1880, in the popular 9th arrondissement, this recently-renovated apartment has everything you need for your new Paris life.
• Undergoing a major renovation, this two-bedroom property has been beautifully decorated throughout to a high specification by VINGT Paris design
• Located on the first floor, with a lift, the apartment includes a nicely-designed lounge, a cute kitchen, two bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
• Facing south-east, the property is light and bright, with other benefits including the soundproof windows and a large cellar.
• Offering open views over the 9th arrondissement, this area is very much in-demand thanks to its beautiful buildings, great restaurants and excellent shops.
• Furthermore, this is also one of the best addresses in the district, with all the fantastic food shopping of the rue des Martyrs just couple of minutes away
• #VingtLoves: The 9th arrondissement has become increasingly popular with our client base - and when it's a Haussmannian building as well, it's always a surefire winner.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1064
How to boil down the 9th arrondissement? Opéra Garnier and Grands Boulevards perform double duties as the stately heart of Haussmann architecture, and veins of avenues swimming with shoppers and carousers. Belle époque era passageways tunnel off the boulevards and ‘Swiss cheese’ the arrondissement. The faubourgs, or “suburbs”, slope up towards the base of Montmartre,… read more