Featuring cutting-edge design throughout, this stunning apartment has been masterfully renovated to create a super-chic home in the heart of the Marais - one of the most coveted districts in the city.
• Found on the fourth floor of a classic cream-stone building from 1870, this impressive property has been fitted out to the highest specification.
• Comprising an open-plan living space, ultra-modern kitchen and smart bathroom, there is also a fabulous double mezzanine plus a very comfortable sofa bed for guests.
• Beautifully decorated throughout, the modern design of this apartment is the perfect complement to the characterful beamed structure.
• Offering an impressive view over the Museé des Arts et Métiers, in the 3rd arrondissement, the apartment is also filled with natural light thanks to its double exposure.
• Situated on a quiet street in a great location, this vibrant area is brimming with boutiques, art galleries and cafés, as well as one of the city's best vegan stores.
• #VingtLoves: We love the chic design of this striking apartment - and then, step outside the door, and you're straight into the Marais. Plus, there's a great bakery just a few steps down the street for fresh bread and croissants - even on Sundays!
• TV, WiFi and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1085
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more