Featuring cutting-edge design throughout, this stunning apartment has been masterfully renovated to create a super-chic home in the heart of the Marais - one of the most coveted districts in the city.
• Found on the fourth floor of a classic cream-stone building from 1870, this impressive property has been fitted out to the highest specification.
• Comprising an open-plan living space, ultra-modern kitchen and smart bathroom, there is also a fabulous double mezzanine plus a very comfortable sofa bed for guests.
• Beautifully decorated throughout, the modern design of this apartment is the perfect complement to the characterful beamed structure.
• Offering an impressive view over the Museé des Arts et Métiers, in the 3rd arrondissement, the apartment is also filled with natural light thanks to its double exposure.
• Situated on a quiet street in a great location, this vibrant area is brimming with boutiques, art galleries and cafés, as well as one of the city's best vegan stores.
• #VingtLoves: We love the chic design of this striking apartment - and then, step outside the door, and you're straight into the Marais. Plus, there's a great bakery just a few steps down the street for fresh bread and croissants - even on Sundays!
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1085
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more