With the Marais' boutiques and restaurants on your doorstep this beautiful property is located in the historic centre of Paris, walking distance to the majority of landmarks in the most sought-after district of the city.
• Flooded with sunlight, this inviting apartment retains classic features and stunning hardwood floors to create the epitome of Parisian charm. Newly refurbished to an extremely high standard, the apartment is a sunny haven in a fabulously animated area. The airy open plan sitting room and dining room are perfect for entertaining.
• Ideally situated to explore the Marais and beyond, positioned on a quiet side street close to the bustling rue St Antoine, steps from the river Seine. Two Local fresh markets (seven days a week!) are within 5 and 15 minutes - great for picking up fresh local produce, including fish, bread, flowers and of course wine.
• A mix of modern and period design and a spacious layout make for a calm, and comfortable environment. The sun filled property has high ceilings, original beams, and views on the Parisian skyline. We are on the 4th floor with elevator (5th US) of a classic Parisian building.
• A Fully equipped kitchen within the main living space has a large Bosch oven, 4 burners and dishwasher. The large bathroom with bath and shower also includes a washing machine and separate dryer.
• The comfortable sitting room has a large flat screen TV, a selection of Paris DVDs and books and a dining table with seating for 8 people.
• The Master bedroom has a Queen Sized bed, luxury high-thread count cotton sheets and a very comfortable mattress. Delightful views look over the Parisian rooftops and sky.
• The second bedroom is decorated for a child but the very comfortable and large "Flexa" Danish-made single bed with a second pull-out bed both suitable for an adult or teenager.
• We have a comfortable double blow up bed for extra guests if required.
• Plenty of fluffy towels are provided.
• WI-FI, Telephone and TV included. Free Unlimited Telephone Calls to - United Kingdom, Europe, France, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, Israel, Argentina. Includes calls to cell phones in USA and Canada.
Property Ref: PSU339
Eleventh Heaven. The 11th arrondissement is one of the best neighborhoods to paint the town red and escape from Paris’ tourist traps. An influx of young creative types over the last few years has brought quirky boutiques and cheap watering holes with good music to the neighborhood. Hidden art spaces help feed the 11th’s unstoppable… read more