A very special property for sale in Geneva, Switzerland, this 16th century estate was owned by H.M Queen Marie Jose - the last Queen of Italy.
• Only 11km from Geneva, this magnificent historic abode includes a beautiful domain of 50 hectares comprising of forest, gardens and orchards.
• The main chateau has 1,500m2 of living space with 800m2 as separate, newly remodeled guest and staff residences
• The outbuildings include an orangery, a chapel, garden pavilions, a greenhouse, garden sheds, stables, garages and a heated swimming pool.
• A separate farm on the property has 1,000m2 of living space and two large barns. Hundreds of trees, roses and flowers have been planted and a new farmer is restructuring the vineyards and farmland.
• #VINGTLoves This is indeed one of the most exclusive and extensive domains in the Canton of Geneva.
• Freehold included
Property Ref: PSU1163
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)