WHETHER BUYING, SELLING OR RENTING
Truly one of a kind, this magnificent property is located on Lake Geneva, in a pleasant village 10 minutes from Lausanne, offering spectacular views over the lake, the Jura and the Alps.
• Set in beautiful gardens of 3,000m2, with a stunning infinity pool, this design-led mansion house offers exceptional dimensions and volumes throughout.
• The ground floor features an impressive reception area, two living rooms with a fireplace and a so-called 'cathedral', a dining room, located under an incredibly high ceiling, a fully-equipped kitchen and an office.
• Upstairs, there is a master suite with a dressing room and private bathroom, a room converted into an office, two bedrooms, a balcony, a bathroom and many cupboards, plus an independent apartment comprising two rooms.
• Then there is the basement where you'll find an air-conditioned wine cellar, a large storage room, a private cinema and a rotunda room with a lounge area and a bar.
• Finally, an independent studio with a kitchenette and bathroom is currently used as a fitness zone - adjoined by the spa area with Jacuzzi, steam room and power shower - and a garage for three cars and a laundry room complete the property.
• #VingtLoves: It's not every day that you come across a home as strikingly unusual as this one - and hardly ever that you find one located on the edge of Lake Geneva.
• Please note: the listed Euro price is a guideline based on exchange rate at the time of listing. This price is subject to fluctuations in the exchange rate.
Property Ref: PSU993
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)