For a room with a view, it would be hard to heat this beautifully-decorated apartment overlooking the church of Saint-Séverin, one of the oldest on the Left Bank, just a few steps from the heart of the Latin Quarter.
• Dating from the 1920's, this recently-renovated apartment is truly an absolute gem - combining bags of character, such as timber beams, with a fresh, Scandi style.
• At the heart of the property is the lovely, light-filled living area, with that amazing view, and the fully-fitted American kitchen with breakfast bar.
• This is complemented by two beautiful double bedrooms, with plenty of storage space, and a gorgeous modern bathroom complete with a bathtub.
• In addition, there is also a small terrace, which although not external provides additional sitting space or a place to store a bicycle.
• Found on the first floor of an attractive building - the only apartment on that floor - this lovely home provides a backdrop of calm and serenity in the heart of bustling Paris.
• #VingtLoves: Situated in one of the oldest parts of the capital, this picture-perfect property is within easy walking distance of the banks of the Seine and Notre-Dame.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1192
The 5th arrondissement has been home to the Quartier Latin for eight hundred years. Lutèce, ancient Paris, was born on the slopes of the 5th. The arrondissement saw the first glimmer of Roman civilization, anorexic saints, bewigged intellectuals, and pavement‐throwing anarchists. The 5th is eternally old and new. Students mill along Le Boul’ Mich’ (Boulevard… read more