Located in the heart of the Marais on the Right Bank, this beautiful, air-conditioned apartment has been meticulously renovated and is the ideal accommodation from which to discover one of Paris' most desirable neighborhoods.
• Tastefully decorated with original artwork, including music-themed pieces, the apartment perfectly combines style and convenience.
• Located among many famous sites and museums, it is also near many charming boutiques, cafés, and fabulous fresh food markets.
• With original stone walls, and herringbone wood floors, the tall French windows overlook the impressive Hôtel d'Amelot - a 17th-century hôtel particulier.
• Renovated to combine modern lighting and amenities with its historic origins, it creates a comfortable and authentic atmosphere.
• A cozy living room and modern open fully equipped kitchen has top-of-the-line appliances. With an integrated table-bar, the kitchen proposes the ideal context for socializing and creating your own gourmet meals.
• The spacious master bedroom features a queen bed, desk and office area, and plentiful closet space.
• A bright second bedroom has a sofa/trundle bed that converts into two comfortable twin beds.
• There is a beautifully designed tiled bathroom and a separate W.C. features its own sink and toilet.
• #VingtLoves Stylish decor, air-conditioning and fantastic location makes this property a retreat in every sense, a place to relax, a home base for exploration, and a lavish space to simply enjoy the wonderful historic Marais neighborhood
• TV, WIFI and television included
Property Ref: PSU1222
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more