Found in the much-loved district of the Marais, with its cafés, bars, restaurants, shopping and galleries, this adorable one-bedroom apartment is a real gem.
• Located in a 17th century building, this charming property offers lovely period features including wooden flooring, large windows and a marble fireplace.
• Situated on the second floor, with elevator access, the apartment overlooks a peaceful courtyard.
• The property comprises a dining/living area complete with sofa-bed, a cute fitted kitchen, a bedroom with its own fireplace and a smart bathroom complete with bathtub.
• Stylishly decorated, you'll feel right at home from the moment that you arrive.
• As well as the delights of the Marais, the property also has some of the city's best museums right on the doorstep.
• #VingtLoves: This classic Parisian apartment is brimming with charm throughout - and then there's that rare bonus of a bathtub!
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU753
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more