This spectacular duplex apartment of 226m2 is located on the 5th and 6th floors at the corner of a chic modern 'condo' in a renovated historical building in the heart of St Germain de Pres. This is an extremely rare opportunity as this type of residence with gardens and a concierge is quite uncommon in Paris.
• The former Laennec hospital transformed into a high-end island, which extends over four hectares in the 7th arrondissement of Paris.
• This program has a secure private pedestrian path, 14000m2 of green spaces including a private interior garden, underground parking spaces and a concierge.
• The apartment is on two communicating floors however each floor also has its own entrance.
• The building is equipped with an elevator.
• The space remains to be defined according to your dreams, but we can imagine three/four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fitted kitchen, and an exceptional living space with an amazing view of the gardens.
• #VINGTLoves First occupancy, natural light, double exposure, breathtaking view and absolute calm
• TV, WIFI, Telephone and cleaning included
Property Ref: PSU1256
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more