Found in a superb location close to Place des Vosges in the Marais, with its multitude of galleries, restaurants and boutiques, this gorgeous property also overlooks an enchanting courtyard.
• Both light and bright throughout, this two-bedroom apartment feels like home from the moment you walk in the door.
• Situated on the third floor, as well as the large living area there is a fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and smart bathroom.
• Dating from around 1900, highlight features include the big windows, attractive balustrades and charming wooden flooring.
• Beautifully furnished throughout, in a chic contemporary style, there is also plenty of storage space to be found here.
• Just steps away from Place des Vosges, the city's oldest planned square, there is also a great market close by for all your fresh produce, delicious cheeses and delightful French specialities.
• #VingtLoves: This is a lovely apartment, with everything you could need, in one of the best locations in the city - and then there's that courtyard view.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 32 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 2800 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1257
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more