Overlooking the famed rue de Trésor in the Marais, the tall, open windows of this luxury apartment offer a perfect view into this lively Parisian destination.
• From sunrise to sunset, this lovely third-floor property is filled with natural light, creating subtle changes to its appearance according to the time of day.
• Offering two bedrooms, there is ample space for families and groups of friends - and, with the added bonus of an elevator, it is also pushchair-friendly.
• Found in a brilliant location, this apartment is close to the renowned fashion houses, trendy cafés and art galleries of le Marais.
• Something of a rarity in Paris, the apartment has a bathtub - the perfect place to unwind after a busy day shopping in the cobblestone streets.
• There is also a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, plus air-con fan unit, so all the comforts of home can be found here too.
• For those considering an investment buy, the property has an estimated rental return of 6,250 EUR (net to owner) per month.
• #VingtLoves: With its views over this well-known street in the Marais, if you enjoy a spot of people-watching then this is the apartment for you. Copropriété de 14 lots (Pas de procédure en cours).
Property Ref: PSU977
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more