It would be hard to beat this 2 bed duplex on the Left Bank, just a few steps from the heart of the Latin Quarter, with its own private garden.
• Dating from the late 19th century, this perfect 2 level "townhouse" is truly an absolute gem - combining bags of character with stylish decoration.
• A fully-fitted kitchen with Miele appliances and the dining-living area are complemented by air-conditioning
• A good floorplan with one bedroom on the lower level (with shower room/toilet) and a second bedroom on duplex (also with shower room/toilet), there is no lost space
• On 2 levels in an attractive building, this lovely home provides a backdrop of calm and serenity in the heart of bustling Paris
• This lovely duplex is within easy walking distance of the banks of the Seine, Notre-Dame, Ile Saint-Louis and Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
• #VINGTLoves: Situated in one of the most sought-after areas and oldest parts of the capital, and with a private garden, what more could you wish for!
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU1295
The 5th arrondissement has been home to the Quartier Latin for eight hundred years. Lutèce, ancient Paris, was born on the slopes of the 5th. The arrondissement saw the first glimmer of Roman civilization, anorexic saints, bewigged intellectuals, and pavement‐throwing anarchists. The 5th is eternally old and new. Students mill along Le Boul’ Mich’ (Boulevard… read more