This elegant and soberly decorated apartment, with its prestigious address, is situated on the 6th floor of a beautifully 1930 building in the midst of the renowned Avenue Montaigne with doorman 24/7, lift, air conditioning, beautiful open views over gardens and tranquility away from the bustle of the main avenue. Boasting a compact 63m2 layout, this apartment offers:
• fabulous common areas.
• an entrance hall, a spacious double reception, perfect for cocktails.
• a bedroom area with wall-to-ceiling mirrored storage separated by an elegant shelving division.
• a stunning marble bathroom with its separate toilet and wash basin.
• a simple yet fully equipped kitchen.
• 2 flat screen TVs, air conditioning, TV, Wifi and Telephone included.
• Footsteps away from the Champs Elysees with its many shops, restaurants and fabulous shows.
• Proximity to numerous historical monuments and museums as well as the river banks for strolls, sports, entertainment, or cruises.
• Great public transport connections across the city.
• #VINGTLoves A Fashion lover's dream, Avenue Montaigne boasts numerous stores specialising in high end fashion, such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, Chanel, Fendi, Valentino and Ralph Lauren, as well as jewellers like Bulgari and faces the stunning Plaza Athénée hotel.
Property Ref: PSU1326
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more