An exceptional apartment in a classic Haussmannian building, this stunning property is located in a peaceful part of the prestigious 8th arrondissement. Accessed by an elevator on the 4th floor, the 250 sq meter apartment offers a South / Southwest exposure facing the famous Parc Monceau. Overlooking the trees of the boulevard Malesherbes, this top floor Haussmannian apartment is within walking distance to the Champs-Elysées and the Place Vendôme.
• The apartment's spacious and luminous interior comprises an elegant entrance hall, large lounge, dining area, contemporary kitchen, three bedrooms, and two bathrooms.
• The master bedroom features an en-suite dressing room and air conditioning, complemented by a luxurious marble bathroom.
• Additionally, there is a well-appointed office and a balcony that spans the reception rooms and master bedroom, providing a serene space for relaxation.
• The apartment's charm is heightened by its exceptional decorative paintings created by Maîtres d'Arts, adorned with Lelievre hangings and a magnificent Zuber panoramic, showcased in the reception rooms.
• For added convenience and security, the building offers double access and a 24/7 concierge service, allowing residents to make the most of their Parisian experience.
• #VingtLoves: The historic features, including marble fireplaces, period crystal chandeliers, and original 19th-century wooden flooring, known as "point de hongrie" that add a touch of timeless elegance.
• TV / Internet and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1369
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more