This incredible top-floor apartment, boasts an unrivaled location and a breathtaking view of the iconic Saint Sulpice Cathedral. With its spacious layout and elegant features, this residence offers a truly luxurious living experience.
• This apartment comprises of two well-appointed bedrooms, and the tastefully designed bathroom is equipped with a bath shower. Additionally, there is a separate toilet for added convenience.
• One of the bedrooms also doubles as an office space, featuring a stylish desk area that affords stunning views of the picturesque Saint Sulpice Cathedral.
• The apartment boasts a fully fitted kitchen, complete with modern amenities and a dishwasher for easy meal preparation. The breakfast bar, made from an antique piece of a restaurant bar, adds a touch of charm and character to the space.
• The living room is thoughtfully designed and includes a dining area, perfect for entertaining guests. With its exquisite Italian designer furniture, this area exudes sophistication and comfort.
• All the windows in the apartment have been recently replaced, providing excellent soundproofing and temperature isolation. Moreover, the skylights and exposed beam ceiling, add a unique touch to the apartment, creating a charming ambiance. #VingtParis: This exceptional top-floor apartment offers not only a magnificent view of the Saint Sulpice Cathedral but also a thoughtfully designed interior that combines modern comforts with elegant touches, especially the electronic blinds.
• TV, Wifi and Phone included
Property Ref: PSU1381
The 6th arrondissement is one of the most culturally significant hubs in the world. From artists and existentialists to musicians and politicians, the heart of Paris’ Left Bank has played host to some of the greatest intellectuals of all time – most of whom flocked to Saint Germain for elegant socialising at the likes of… read more