With views overlooking a fairy-tale courtyard on the Île de la Cité, one of the two natural islands at the centre of Paris, this newly-renovated one-bedroom apartment is overflowing with charm.
• Found in a beautiful old building from 1850, in the historic heart of the French capital, this lovely property is brimming with character.
• The front door leads into a bright, open-plan sitting room, with high-quality parquet flooring, and a fully-equipped kitchen.
• There is also the added benefit of good storage space, a convertible sofa bed and a flat-screen television.
• Next to the kitchen lies the bedroom, with a double bed and bureau area with cute little alcove, plus a nice bathroom.
• Situated in a dream location, just two minutes from the Seine, the apartment is also close to great restaurants, shops and a plant market.
• #VingtLoves: If you want to be close to the river, and all the attractions of prime central Paris, this would make a great little base in a peaceful location.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU285
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more