A real jewel of a place, this light-filled one-bedroom apartment is found in the heart of the foodie destination 'rue Rambuteau' with all the best of the Marais right on the doorstep.
• Tucked away in one of Paris' most popular districts, this charming apartment is located in a lovely building dating from around 1870.
• Situated on the fourth floor, with an elevator taking you right to your front door, the property is filled with light from the windows in the salon, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
• Among the historic features to be found here are the pretty iron railings, hard-wood flooring and decorative fireplace.
• Located directly on one of Paris' best food-market streets, there is also a plethora of great restaurants, patisseries, boulangeries and fromageries close by.
• Just one block from the Pompidou Centre, the apartment is also within walking distance of the Seine River and less than 150m from the closest metro station (Rambuteau).
• #VingtLoves: With everything you need for your perfect Paris home, this apartment is a true gem.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU297
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is… read more