Offering stunning views over the Paris rooftops and skyline, just on the edge of the Marais, this fabulous one-bedroom apartment has been beautifully renovated with an extremely efficient use of space.
• Located in a well-maintained building from 1800, with an elevator, this lovely property is the perfect Paris base for exploring the best of the city.
• Found on the fourth floor, the layout has been designed to maximise the dramatic cityscape views, and every room is flooded with natural light.
• Comprising a gorgeous Scandi-style living area, with cosy wooden floors, there is also a fully-fitted kitchen, nice double bedroom and smart bathroom.
• Tastefully decorated throughout, the apartment has been furnished in a contemporary style to a very high design standard.
• Just on the border of the Marais, you will also be steps away from the elegant place des Vosges, as well as the authentic fresh-food market of Richard Lenoir.
• #VingtLoves: Located in a lovely historic building, on a quiet corner, all the boutiques, restaurants and galleries of the Marais are also just a short stroll away.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU286
Eleventh Heaven. The 11th arrondissement is one of the best neighborhoods to paint the town red and escape from Paris’ tourist traps. An influx of young creative types over the last few years has brought quirky boutiques and cheap watering holes with good music to the neighborhood. Hidden art spaces help feed the 11th’s unstoppable… read more