Dating from around 1800, this elegant two-bedroom apartment offers a host of beautiful historic features - and all in one of the city's most coveted locations.
• Found in a lovely old building in the Marais, this gorgeous property features original 'Versailles' hardwood flooring, a striking fireplace, high ornate ceilings, stunning wall reliefs and large mirrors.
• Located on the second floor, with a light, airy, relaxed atmosphere, it offers a great layout with the sought-after two-bedroom and two-bathroom configuration.
• The salon has two large double-glazed windows overlooking a wide boulevard while the others overlook a side-street leading into the typical French architecture buildings of the Marais district.
• In the master bedroom, you'll find a queen-sized double bed with brand-new memory foam mattress, a gold sideboard, hardwood floor and a large closet.
• The amazing shopping and gastronomic paradise of the Haut Marais is right on your doorstep.
• #VingtLoves: It's the lovely historic features that are the icing on the cake for us - just check out those wall reliefs!
• WI-FI, telephone and TV included.
Property Ref: PSU624
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more