This beautifully renovated apartment, situated on a green and leafy, private courtyard close to the buzzy area of Bastille, has been featured in an interior-design magazine.
• With its lovely large windows running down one side, this picture-perfect Paris pad almost has the feel of a New York-loft apartment.
• Situated on the second floor, it comprises a lovely lounge, with charming views over the courtyard and rooftops, as well as a fully-fitted kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom.
• Recently renovated by an interior designer, the property has been sympathetically restored to make the most of the period features.
• Dating back to the 1700's originally, the historic highlights include the exposed ceiling beams and wonderful wooden flooring.
• Located close to the highly animated Place de la Bastille, here you will find fresh-markets, bars, restaurants and shops as well as four different metro lines to take you further afield.
• #VingtLoves: An ideal pied-à-terre in a fun and safe area, we're a little bit in love with this one.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU315
Eleventh Heaven. The 11th arrondissement is one of the best neighborhoods to paint the town red and escape from Paris’ tourist traps. An influx of young creative types over the last few years has brought quirky boutiques and cheap watering holes with good music to the neighborhood. Hidden art spaces help feed the 11th’s unstoppable… read more