WHETHER BUYING, SELLING OR RENTING
Welcome to this exquisite loft-style property, nestled in the heart of a traditional and historic Parisian quartier.
• Upon entering the property, you are greeted by a central living space with high ceilings that maximize the light and space in this top-floor apartment. The double exposure of the living area offers stunning views of the surrounding Parisian rooftops and architecture.
• The property features two separate bedrooms, each with its own en suite shower room, ensuring privacy and comfort for all guests. The bedrooms have been designed with luxurious bedding and thoughtful touches that we hope will make you feel at home.
• The modern kitchen is a chef's dream, equipped with all the necessary appliances and ample storage space to whip up delicious meals. Whether you're entertaining guests or cooking for yourself, the kitchen is the perfect space to showcase your culinary skills.
• Step outside, and you'll find yourself in the heart of one of Paris's most renowned gourmet quartiers, surrounded by top restaurants and bistros that offer an unparalleled dining experience. The Place d'Aligre fresh market is just a short walk away, where you can indulge in fresh produce, flowers, and specialty items while taking in the vibrant atmosphere of this bustling market. It also hosts a thriving antique market.
• In addition to its culinary offerings, the quartier boasts excellent transport links, with easy access to various Metro Lines.
• Nature enthusiasts will love the proximity to the Viaduc des Arts, where a running and walking trail awaits and leads directly to one of Paris's largest open-space parks, Bois de Vincennes.
• TV, Wifi and Telephone included. #VingtLoves: This exceptional property offers a harmonious blend of Parisian charm, culinary delights, convenient transportation, and outdoor activities, making it the perfect place to experience the best of what Paris has to offer.
Property Ref: PSU733
On July 14, 1789, the French took to the streets, stormed the Bastille Prison Fortress and kicked off the French Revolution. While the area has changed a lot since, it still retains some of its maverick roots. It is currently home to many artists, artisans and musicians. A walk down these historic streets offers an… read more