In the heart of the Marais, this jewel is bathed in light and quiet as can be. Located right on the hippest street of the Marais, rue des Francs Bourgeois, this one bedroom apartment is less than one block off the fashionably chic Place des Vosges.
• Located on the 4th floor, without an elevator, the apartment overlooks a tree-filled courtyard, a 3 hundred year old hotel particulier and skylines of Paris beyond.
• The sitting room has all the distinctive details still in place hundreds of years after it was built: beamed ceilings and tomette tiles on the floor have been kept in perfect condition.
• The bathroom has been recently completely redone and is spacious and perfect for one or two people. Washing machine is located discreetly in the entry to the bathroom.
• The kitchen is small but fully equipped and perfect for a pied-a-terre in Paris. The bedroom is spacious with antique tile flooring, and also looks out on the quiet courtyard.
• #VINGTLoves This is the kind of apartment the French refer to as a 'jardin secret' (secret garden) simply because you won't want to leave once you are inside.
• TV/WIFI and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU371
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is… read more