If you are looking for a characterful apartment in the world-famous district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, with its great galleries, cafés and bookshops, then this one ticks all the boxes.
• Located in a lovely building dating from 1850, and accessed through a beautiful courtyard, this perfect Parisian property is a real gem.
• Found on the second floor, it comprises a cosy living area, open-plan kitchen/dining area, a bright bathroom, double bedroom and a mezzanine.
• Both quiet and peaceful, among the highlight features are the parquet flooring, decorative fireplace and attractive ironwork balustrades.
• Nicely decorated, as well as a double bed with big fluffy pillows, there is also a sofa and TV and a small desk for your studies or letter writing.
• Whether looking for a place to stay while you work or wanting to come and learn French and soak up the Parisian lifestyle, you will love returning home here each night.
• Relax in the comfort of Air conditioning
• Separate Washing Machine / Dryer
• #VingtLoves: Not only is this a gorgeous apartment but it is also found in an iconic Parisian street, Rue Bonaparte, close to the famous church of Saint-Sulpice, the renowned Café de Flore and the Luxembourg Gardens, in the 6th arrondissement.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU412
The 6th arrondissement is one of the most culturally significant hubs in the world. From artists and existentialists to musicians and politicians, the heart of Paris’ Left Bank has played host to some of the greatest intellectuals of all time – most of whom flocked to Saint Germain for elegant socialising at the likes of… read more