WHETHER BUYING, SELLING OR RENTING
Located in a lovely turn-of the-century building in the chic 16th arrondissement, this beautiful two-bedroom apartment is the epitome of elegance.
• Found on the first floor, this gorgeous property captures all the grandeur of late-19th century Paris.
• Offering an array of charming period features, among the highlights are lofty windows including some stained-glass, mirrored glass doors, and parquet flooring.
• Perfectly decorated, in keeping with the era, every piece of furniture has been carefully chosen to fit the theme.
• The marble-surround bath is the perfect place to unwind, surrounded by tealights and a glass of something sparkling.
• As well as the smart shopping and fine restaurants of the 16th, the Parc du Bois is also found close by.
• #VingtLoves: Stepping inside this apartment feels like stepping back in time to the height of Parisian glamour.
• TV, WI-FI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU456
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more