WHETHER BUYING, SELLING OR RENTING
While it might bear all the hallmarks of a typical Haussmannian residence, with its venerable, grand and imposing proportions, this five-bedroom property in the chic 16th arrondissement has been carefully reconfigured to offer the most modern of living spaces.
• Located on the coveted 2nd floor, accessible by elevator, this elegant apartment is the height of contemporary design - with the kitchen now central to the layout and the ceilings lowered to accommodate high-spec audio, lighting and air-conditioning systems.
• The beautifully spacious lounge has been built around the fireplace focal point; the fully-fitted luxury kitchen offers the best Bulthaup appliances; and as well as five stylish bedrooms there are seven luxurious bathrooms.
• With Italian antique furniture and contemporary art to grace the soaring walls, this is a property that brings the modern and the classic into perfect harmony.
• Other highlights include a connected guest studio with private entrance, as well as the option of a staff room on 6th floor, and there is a secured garage for two cars complete with vehicle turntable.
• Surrounded by world-famous museums, parks and iconic wide boulevards, the apartment is located in the heart of the 16th arrondissement - Paris' most prestigious district - on the charming avenue that links the Trocadero with Place Victor Hugo.
• This property features air conditioning.
• #VingtLoves: For those who crave the classic Parisian experience combined with the height of modern luxury, this could well be the place for you.
• Wi-FI, TV and Phone included
Property Ref: PSU918
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more