Found in a great location, close to the famous foodie street of Montorgueil, this bright, cheery and light-filled apartment is an absolute gem.
• Located in a characterful cream-stone building, which dates back originally to 1650, this recently-refurbished property is sure to be snapped up fast.
• The apartment has been tastefully decorated throughout and includes new hardwood floorings and modern furnishings.
• Spacious and airy, it comprises a lovely living room with decorative fireplace, fully-equipped kitchen with large American-style fridge, a double bedroom and smart, modern bathroom.
• There is also a fold-out sofa bed in the living area, for when guests come to visit, plus a washing machine/dryer.
• Just a short stroll away, you have everything from 18th century shopping arcades to the buzzy district of the Marais to the treasures of the Louvre.
• #VingtLoves: Brilliant area, beautiful building and a beguiling apartment; plus, we really like the contrast of the historical character and the fresh, contemporary décor.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU557
Welcome to the neighborhood Emile Zola called The Belly of Paris. From the 12th century until 1969, Les Halles was the traditional center market of Paris. Food vendors of all kinds sold their wares, brought in fresh every day. The vast market throbbed with housewives, cooks, and thieves. Rippling out from Les Halles is a… read more