A superb two-bedroom apartment located in the 1st arrondissement, in the famous foodie district of Montorgueil, this is a real gem of a place filled with character.
• The nicely configured layout includes a lounge, dining area, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom with bathtub and shower.
• Dating back to the 17th century, the apartment has lovely period features including parquet floor, a fireplace and large windows.
• Beautiful Art Deco details also add to the allure of this character-packed property.
• Found on the second floor, the apartment is filled with light, and feels bright and airy throughout.
• There is also the added bonus of a washing machine and dryer.
• #VingtLoves: Rue Montorgueil, with its cafés, bars, restaurants and shops, is one of our favourites in Paris for foodie treats - and the perfect place to stock up for dinner parties with new-found friends.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU884
The 1st gets considerable mileage out of its famous Louvre to Tuileries stretch. Fear not! The 1st arrondissement offers far more than stale national monuments. Pop out of the metro at Tuileries (1) and run across the street to Café Angelina. Sip their famous chocolat africain (hot chocolate) for a pre‐exploring sugar rush. Head towards… read more