Overlooking the magnificent and historique Hotel de Salm, otherwise known as the palace of the Legion of Honor, this outstanding apartment located in a beautiful old freestone building, offers views of Paris that are second to none.
• Offering iconic views over central Paris, you will see to the right the Musée d'Orsay, a beautiful view of the river Seine, the historique Louvre. Looking over the parisian rooftops you will also see the Sacré Coeur high on the North side of Paris. Calm and tranquility are guaranteed in the heart of the capital city.
• Built around 1890, all the fine period features have been perfectly preserved - from the marble fireplaces to the intricate mouldings and parquet flooring. This family or reception apartment opens into a vast living space with kitchen, dining room, living room and office space. The impressive state-of-the-art kitchen complete with chef's island cleverly doubles up on equipements, with 2 fridges, 2 freezers, 2 washing machines, 2 dryers, 2 dishwashers and much more, to cater for everyone's needs. 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms complete this perfect place.
• Highlights are crisp white luxury linens for the bedrooms, stunning showers and baths, comfortable chic rugs and cushions, High level equipment in all parts of the apartment, whether it's the HIFI system, hidden TV, or cooking utensils. You will also enjoy the original artwork in the apartment, be it sculptures or paintings lovers of beauty will be seduced. There is also an alarm throughout.
• #VINGTLoves Beautifully decorated and filled with gorgeous design details, and antiques. And the view is to die for!
• TV, WI-FI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU573
Offrant une vue sur le célèbre Musée d'Orsay, très proche de la Seine, ce luxueux appartement de 4 chambres est le summum du style parisien.
Property Ref: PSU573
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more