Overlooking the façade of the famous Musée D'Orsay, next to the Seine river, this luxury four-bedroom apartment is the height of Parisian style.
• Offering iconic views over central Paris, this spectacular property couldn't be better located.
• Built around 1890, all the fine period features have been perfectly preserved - from the marble fireplaces to the intricate mouldings and parquet flooring.
• Renovated to the highest standard, it offers four bedrooms with three bathrooms, two large living areas and an impressive state-of-the-art kitchen complete with chef's island.
• Beautifully decorated throughout, it is filled with gorgeous design details, such as the stunning metalwork gate you can spot in the video.
• Unlike many apartments in the city, this one is also flooded with natural light.
• #VingtLoves: For an art-lover, artist or designer, there can be few places better than this one, located right next to one of the city's most famous galleries.
• TV, WI-FI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU573
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more